Are you on iOS 6.1, well you gotta keep an eye on your iPhone all the time then. There seems to be a security exploit which enables anyone to bypass the unlock feature on the lock screen.
Not just bypassing, this apparently let anyone gain access to your private stuff including iMessage, Photos Facetime and more…
YouTube user videosdebarraquito first detailed the flaw in a video below.
• lock your iPhone by pressing the Sleep/Wake button
• press the Home button to wake the device and then perform the slide-to-unlock gesture
• tap the Emergency Call button
• now hold the Sleep/Wake button until the power down slider appears
• tap Cancel
• when the status bar turns blue, punch in ’911′ or your emergency number
• tap the Call button and then immediately cancel the call
• hit the Sleep/Wake button to lock your iPhone
• turn it back on by pressing the Home button
• now perform the slide-to-unlock gesture again
• hold the Sleep/Wake button and after 3 seconds tap the Emergency Call button
Perhaps Apple will bring a fix for this annoying glitch in a forthcoming software update.So tell us, were you able to replicate the issue?
And like always feel free to Tweet us or post it on our Facebook page, issues you are facing or anything you want to know or share with us and also Subscribe to our RSS Feed and make sure to grab the daily news letter ( Click HERE ) to your email adress.