If you really thought Facebook will not change the user-experience ever again, well you are totally wrong. Facebook Inc. has announced a totally redesigned layout of Facebook with so many cool features to hang around with. Timeline a whole new feature that gives you the ability to check back on everything happend to you since day one on Facebook. In other words your Facebook lifespan.
Although this cool feature was announced at F8 but it is not yet available to the public, just developers for the moment. But can you wait until Facebook starts to roll this out to public?..NOOO, then what if you can get it right now ?.
Yep you are hearing it right just follow the steps below to get the new feature right now.
- Step 1: Log in to Facebook.
- Step 2: You will need to enable developer mode if you haven’t already. Simply type “Developer” in the search box and click on the top result.
- Step 3: Go to the developer app, which can be found here Facebook should not automatically redirect you.
- Step 4: Create a new app, and give it a name and namespace (no CAPS allowed with the namespace).
- Step 5: Once that’s done, click on the “Get Started using open graph” under the “Open Graph” header.
- Step 6: You will then be asked to create a test action for your app, like “read” a “book”, or as I personally opted for, “Checking out” a “Applenewz.com”.
- Step 7: Next, you’ll be met with a config page of your selected action. Navigate through that page and the next three pages of settings.
- Step 8: Once you have reach to last page and hit “Save and Finish”, after a couple of minutes, an invite to try Timeline should appear at the top of your homescreen or just visit your profile page you will get it.
So boom you have the new cool Timeline. Let us know what you think in the comment section below. Make sure to share this news among all your facebook friends.